How can you improve lives within your community? How do you solve real problems around you? Hear from people who took matters into their own hands, to help those around them through innovative initiatives with social purpose. Find out how social entrepreneurs drive impact to make a difference. This podcast is by Expo Live, produced by Kerning Cultures Network.
- Interview: Yousuf Caires: What’s next for our Global Innovators?.
- Interview: Conrad Tankou: A New Take on Screening Cervical Cancer.
- Interview: Jurij Dreo: Detecting Dementia Early On.
- Interview: Kitty Liao: The Last Mile of Vaccine Delivery.
- Interview: Siddharth Hande: Decentralised Waste Management.
- Interview: Irina Mkrtchyan: Tackling Waste Management in Armenia .