Under the title “New Perspectives”, the Women’s World Majlis programme invites you to recognise a fundamental principle: when women thrive, humanity thrives. The programme highlights the impact women have made on society and shines a light on their often forgotten contributions. By shifting perspectives, we embrace the infinite approaches to a more balanced world. A common vision for a unique collaboration; sustainable development goals and aspirations for a peaceful and prosperous world cannot be achieved without gender equality and women’s empowerment. Sharing this vision, Expo 2020 Dubai and Cartier celebrate women changemakers around the globe, asserting our conviction that innovative collaboration between the private sector, civil society and committed individuals is the pathway to meaningful change.
- Talk: Dubai Police Appreciation Ceremony.
- Talk: Keynote Speech by H.E. Monica Geingos, First Lady of Namibia.
- Talk: Women's World Majlis | A Thirst for Equality.
- Talk: Exploring Challenges Faced by Women in Leadership.
- Talk: Making the Invisible Visible: Valuing Women and Marginalised People in Water Management and WASH .
- Talk: Women in Conservation: Let's Get to Work.